This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: Toronto Jobs | Emplois Montréal | IT Jobs Canada

Liberty and Prosperity for all - new job offers every day

To post a job, login or create an account |  Post a Job

Registered Nurse RN

Acadia Healthcare

This is a Contract position in Cliffwood, NJ posted October 8, 2020.

Job Description OverviewOur Passion:We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.Our Team:Central Jersey CTC, located in Cliffwood, NJ, is part of Acadia Healthcare’s Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. Our nursing team provides compassionate, high quality safe and efficient medication dispensing to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.Our Benefits:* Medical, dental, and vision insurance* Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan* Paid vacation and sick time* Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industryYour Job as a Registered Nurse (RN):The Registered Nurse (RN) is instrumental in our patient’s treatment and recovery from opioid use disorder. Registered Nurses (RNs) provide high quality, safe and efficient dispensing of doses of medication to patients under the direction of the Medical Director or Physician. The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient’s symptoms, responses and progress.We have daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Shift hours are Tuesday – Saturday 5:00 AM – 1:00 PM, allowing you to enjoy a great work/life balance.Your Responsibilities as a Registered Nurse (RN):* Works under the supervision of the Medical Director and the Clinic Director and maintains practical nursing professional standards of care;* Prepares and administers medication as ordered by the Medical Director or Program Physician accurately and in a timely manner, maintains accurate accounting of all medication received (from supplier) and dispensed (to the person(s) receiving services);* Chart medication administration in nurse’s notes accurately and in a timely manner, documents nursing care provided, maintain appropriate records related to patient’s progress and activities accurately and in a timely manner;* Responsible for the safekeeping of all medication stock and the records required by the DEA, FDA, and ADP;* Dedicates a minimum of 90 percent of regularly scheduled work hours to activities directly related to the administration of medication; the remaining 10 percent of regularly scheduled work hours will be dedicated to other activities as assigned by the Medical Director or Clinic Director;* Responsible for urine collection and processing, reading test results as ordered by Program Physicians and the completion of all forms involved in these procedures; and,* Perform other duties as assigned.Job RequirementsYour Skills and Qualifications as a Registered Nurse (RN):* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing* Prefer 1 year nursing experience in behavioral health or addiction recovery abuse field* Training or experience treating patients in an outpatient treatment program* There must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employmentLicenses/Certifications:* Current RN license in the state of New Jersey.